Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kidnapping Calls On The Rise

This is a true story happened yesterday to my sister - Jasmine!

This is what she emailed to me:

To all my dear friends,
SERIOUS REMINDER TO ALL PARENTS...

I received a kidnap call from China (showed 0301 on my hp) this morning. At first, I thought it was my brother calling me from China. There was a kid's voice crying and asking help. It sounded like my kid. I was frightened and scared. 2 seconds later, a man talked to me. I asked him where my kid was. He didn't answer me but just keep telling me his "story" and "demand(money)". Suddenly, I remembered the similar case happened in Spore/Msia recently. I quickly called to my kid's school and confirmed that it was a SCAM. Later on, I went to Balai Polis to report it.

This is a REAL case happened to me, luckily I was not cheated.Please forward this email to all parents.

May all the best to you!

哇,现在的治安真的好糟糕!近来听闻到的绑架案也越来越多。有时不免想到自己的孩子长大后的世界会变成什么样?万一遇到这些事情怎么办?

所以无奈地,我们变得越来越不信任人。我们必须时时警戒周围的环境、人、事、物,教导孩子们如何保护自己,提高警戒心,不要轻易相信别人。

No comments:

Post a Comment